Victor Vasarley - Fine Art Print -
A decorative and eye catching Fine Art Giclée Print -
Start your Art collection here!
Victor Vasarely, was a Hungarian-French artist, who is widely accepted as the 'grandfather' and leader of the op art movement.
* Titled ‘VB-VB Rouge' 1972
* Gallery Quality Printed on Arches Premium Paper
* Printed with Vivera inks and hand pressed
* From an edition of 300 only
* Blind embossed with printers mark
* Overall ready to frame size 28cm width x 38cm
* Or 11” x 15″
* Great condition
This Special Quality Fine Art Edition Print will hug your wall and make for interesting conversation when your friends come around. Edition numbers may vary.
For more Really Interesting Famous Artist Prints in our shop, please follow this link
Limited Edition Fine Art Print
Famous Artist Print
Buy Prints Online
Wall Art Decor
Please note that the photos do not do the Artwork justice, as it much nicer in real life!
Please do not hesitate to mail us for more photos or descriptions as required.
You might also like
Check out These Fantastic Posters
Victor Vasarley - Fine Art Print